Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Neiman Marcus celebrates Louboutin's 20th with a 10-story stiletto on Sunset Boulevard [Racked LA]
· A comprehensive look at the fur industry, including an interview with a muskrat trapper [NY Mag]
· Anna Wintour will receive an Ally award for her work championing gay rights [The Cut]
· Nicki Minaj is ready for her own clothing line [NYT]
· Lucky imagines five designer collaborations that should be, but aren't (yet) [Lucky Right Now]