Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Terry Richardson shot Jimmy Choo's Spring campaign. No one seems to be offended yet [Fashion Week Daily]
· Classic meets futuristic: Longchamp and Mary Katrantzou collab for Spring 12 [She Finds]
· Peep the TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Spring 12 lookbook [Fashionista]
· Alexa Chung's 24 Hour Catwalk premiered last night. Here's an interview with judge James Laforce—the other bow-tie loving reality star of the season [A Bull's Eye View]
· The National Retail Federation wrote a letter to Obama. They would like some more jobs, please [WWD]