Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Behold: A tattoo of Andrej Pejic's face on some guy's arm. [Fashin]
· The Cut rounded up a bunch of red carpet looks from the People's Choice Awards. In case you don't know who most of those people are (quite possible), that's included in it, too. [The Cut]
· For something a little more stylish, here's what Tommy Ton has been shooting so far at Pitti Uomo. Get ready for lots of nice socks. [GQ]
· In other Pitti Uomo below-the-ankle news, steel-toed shoes are having a moment. [T Magazine]
· There is a Gossip Girl Royal Wedding coming up, there will be bridesmaids dresses, and they're currently available at David's Bridal. Spoiler alert: You can only order it in midnight blue, as Blair's bridesmaids called dibs on the ivory color. [Lucky]
· A Cash Mob in Chicago organizes trips to small businesses in the area and spends lots of money there, boosting the local economy. [Racked Chicago]