Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Emma Stone wears pants to the People's Choice Awards last night [Fashionologie]
· The New York Times wants you to know that straight guys blog about fashion, too [New York Times]
· Former The City star Whitney Port will be mounting her first solo show at New York Fashion Week. Kelly Cutrone, her former boss on The City, will be producing it [The Cut]
· Carine Roitfeld guest edits the Spring issue of high fashion men's mag VMan. Don't worry, we're sure she'll work some boobs in there somehow [WWD]
· American Apparel is reportedly out of hot water for that accounting scandal. Don Charney almost smiles—but not quite [The Cut]