Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· As always, Elle Fanning looked very age-appropriate and pretty in Rodarte last night at the Critic's Choice Awards. [HuffPo]
· Designer Guillaume Henry of Carven is working on a fragrance for the brand. He says, "It has to be fresh; it has to be spontaneous; it has to be something that you don’t even smell." We're sure this doesn't mean it actually won't smell like anything, but still, a misleading quote nonetheless.
· Kreyashawn is in the February issue of Marie Claire wearing Gucci, despite the fact that basic bitches wear that shit. [Refinery29]
· Kim France, formerly of Lucky, is now the new curator of online shopping site OpenSky. In between jobs, WWD mentions she spent her summer in the country, FYI. [WWD]
· Here are the condoms that Rebecca Minkoff designed for Proper Attire. There are three style: Basic, dots, and sheer. Minoff said: "I got to use my classic studded Rebecca Minkoff design and apply it to the packaging, making a condom that girls can feel comfortable carrying with them." [Glamour]