Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- THAKOON PANICHGUL, $95
- JASON WU, $55
- MARCUS WAINWRIGHT & DAVID NEVILLE, $75
- GRACE TSAO-WU & LAURA KOFOID of Laudi Vidni, $85
- RACHEL ROY, $55
- NARCISO RODRIGUEZ, $45
- TRACY REESE, $75
- JACK McCOLLOUGH & LAZARO HERNANDEZ of Proenza Schouler, $45
- DEREK LAM, $75
- MARC JACOBS, $45
- TORY BURCH, $75
- BEYONCÉ & TINA KNOWLES, $45
While Rick Santorum has been shilling sweater vests, Barack Obama has been busy partnering with some of those hot young designers his wife is so taken with for his Runway to Win fundraiser. Presenting the just-released designs from Jason Wu, Beyonce, Marc Jacobs, Thakoon, Diane von Furstenberg, Tory Burch, and more. The gallery above has all the designs with prices, and five bucks goes to the first reader to send us a photo of Michelle wearing one (or all!) of these pieces.
There are still 10 yet-to-be-unveiled designs for the collection, including ones created by Alexander Wang and Prabal Gurung. We'll keep you posted.
· Get Ready for Obama-Themed Everything: The Runway to Win Designers Have Been Announced [Racked]
· Runway to Win [Official Site]