Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· According to the Times, "groups of young girls" staked out the Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan this weekend because Joe Jonas was in town for the Calvin Klein show. Eric Wilson recalled that they ordered "one bottle of water among them." [NYT]
· Following that, here's reason number 372,890 we wish we were in Milan right now. At the Umit Benan presentation, a male model took a shower. Others did push ups. [The Cut]
· Miranda Kerr is now the new face of Quantas Airline. Though it's not clear what her responsibilities will be, or if she'll have any, Quantas CEO Alan Joyce says, "Miranda will make an outstanding contribution to the airline, the brand and its global reputation for premium service and excellence." [Telegraph UK]
· Here's a sneak peek at the Yves Saint Laurent retrospective at the Denver Art Museum. The exhibit spans 40 years and includes over 200 haute couture pieces, plus the first Le Smoking. [Fashionologie]
· Last night's Miss Golden Globe 2012 was aspiring actress Rainey Qualley, daughter of Andie MacDowell, and she wore a vintage Rochas dressed styled by Brad Goreski. [Racked LA]