Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's a first look at February Vogue with, Taylor Swift on the cover. [Twitter]
· She Finds has rounded up 40 awesome MLK Day sales for you, including 60% off at Kate Middleton favorite Reiss [She Finds]
· While most Hollywood A-listers were at the Golden Globes last night, Adrien Brody, Gary Oldman, and Willem Dafoe were walking the runway for Prada. [Fashionista]
· Kate Moss turns 38, is still badass. [StyleCaster]
· 'Lil Wayne is launching a clothing line. Prepare for "pajama swag." [WSJ]
· Donna Karan's advice to aspring designers: work in retail. [Stylelist]