Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Happy birthday, Betty White! Everyone's favorite nonagenarian turns 90 today, and LIFE has a slideshow of her style through the decades to celebrate. [LIFE]
· Much gossip has been devoted to the couples and ex-couples of the Golden Globes, but, equally important? The budding bromances that emerged on Sunday night. [Tressugar]
· If you happen to be in Paris this month, a) we're jealous and b) check out this exhibition of the art that inspired Dries Van Noten's spring 12 runway show. [Lucky Right Now]
· And in other fashion exhibition news, Miuccia Prada isn't super thrilled about how the upcoming Met Costume Institute exhibit, featuring her work compared to that of Elsa Schiaparelli, is shaping up. [WWD]
· Bill Clinton addressed the National Retail Federation yesterday. In case you were wondering, he believes in high-end manufacturing and patronizing independent stores. More retail jobs, too, would be good. [WWD]