Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's a slideshow of everything Rihanna's been wearing while on vacation in Hawaii, which includes at least eight pairs of Louboutins. [Telegraph UK]
· Now that The Carrie Diaries is confirmed for the CW, here are a few suggestions for some very '80s clothes an '80s Carrie could wear. And yes, there are banana clips. [Glamour]
· The Cut spoke with Cindy Barshop about Completely Bare's new fox fur merkins, which are exactly what they sound like—fox fur glued onto, well, you know where. In the interview, she explains exactly how one is applied. [The Cut]
· In an article entitled "How to Look Like Shit," Jezebel examines how to get this season's beauty look that the Times refers to as "effortless, minimalist, just-out-of-bed-with-your-lover." Examples include applying a full face of makeup, and then rubbing your pillow all over it. "Now you and the pillow are both ready to go out." [Jezebel]
· Gilette has tapped Adrien Brody, Gael García Bernal, and André 3000 for its new