Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Cristian Siriano's new bridal line for Nordstrom
· Project Runway alum Christian Siriano gives a sneak peek of his new bridal collection for Nordstrom. [Glamour]
· That was fast. Cheap knock-offs of dresses from last Sunday's Golden Globes are already popping up. [The Cut]
· Taylor Swift plays a ukulele and explains just how those bangs happened in this behind-the-scenes video for her Vogue cover shoot. [Vogue]
· Rachel Roy talks about just how terrifying it was to name her collection, why risk is good, and other life lessons [Styleist]
· Daphne Guinness loved getting dressed in Barneys' windows so much, she's going to do it again for Printemps—or actually, her virtual doppleganger will. Daphne will presumably be at home sipping champagne and rolling around in her private collection of Alexander McQueen. [WWD]