Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The most surprising sartorial choice of the Gossip Girl wedding? The Vera Wang for David's Bridal dresses the bridesmaids are wearing. [Refinery29]
· Victoria Beckham gets a tiger-striped cover of Numero Tokyo. Headline: Super Lady. [Fashioninsta]
· Not to be outdone, Miranda Kerr covers Grazia Australia this month... dressed as Wonder Woman. [My Fashion Life]
· If you don't have your Chinese New Year look figured out yet, here are some dragon-themed suggestions. [Stylecaster]
· This can't be good: Flash-sale stalwart Gilt Groupe reportedly laid off more than 100 people on Friday [The Cut]