Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chanel's couture show today was set inside of an airplane. At the end of it, Karl Lagerfeld emerged from the cockpit. [NYT]
· Barneys Fashion Director Amanda Brooks has picked the top 5 trends for spring. Of course, all of them—from "color" to "digital prints"—can conveniently be purchased at Barneys. [In the Window]
· If your invitation to yesterday's Dior couture show got lost in the mail, worry not—their Facebook page includes a video from the show, tons of collection images, and exclusive sketches. [Dior/Facebook]
· Prada is opening a museum that will exist for only 24 hours. They've decided to call it "24h Museum." [Fashionista]
· Today kicks off Oscar season, and we are celebrating by remembering that time George Clooney put a "Small Penis on Board" bumper sticker on the back of Brad Pitt's car. [Paper]