Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pink hair isn't just for pop stars. Nikki Minaj's distinctive 'do has popped up in Alice + Olivia's summer lookbook, confusing preppy white girls everywhere. [She Finds]
· Terry Richardson and Kate Moss have reunited for Mango's spring ad campaign; so far Terry hasn't pissed anyone off. [WWD]
· With Phoebe Philo seven months pregnant with her third child, Celine has decided to cancel its March runway show in Paris, opting for a low-key presentation instead. [WWD]
· A five-month pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio, on the other hand, just walked the Colcci show in Sau Paolo. [Fashionista]
· And today in publicity baiting, Spike Lee made quite a show out of gifting President Obama a pair of his "Bordeaux" Nikes? which, don't forget, will be available next month at a Nike near you. [The Cut]