Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's a sneak peek at the Givenchy fall 2012 collection. Also, here's the couture collection that was shown today, which everyone thinks would be just perfect for Rooney Mara. [Givenchy/Facebook; Fashionista]
· Paul Rudd wears glasses, gives little girls advice on dating. (Side note: Holy shit, we're getting old.) [Rookie]
· Slate takes a long, hard look at the history of sizing in women's fashion. The conclusion: It makes no sense, and people have been complaining about it since 1927. [Slate]
· Emmanuelle Alt now has the job of being the "watchful eye" of French Vogue's website when it gets an overhaul on February 6th. [The Cut]
· It seems as though Rihanna just got "Thug Life" tattooed on her knuckles in white ink. She also got something tattooed on her butt while drinking a beer and making quite the face. [Buzzfeed]