Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Image via Getty
· Diane von Fustenberg reminds the fashion industry not to use underage models, will be checking models' ID at her runway show. [Elle UK]
· The Louboutin v. YSL red-sole law-suit is heating up in court. [Racked NY]
· Blogger Garance Dore says she is "terrible" at shopping online. [Lucky]
· Kate Moss is not into Twitter. At all. [Stylist]
· And who else but Kate Middleton could possible be honored as The Headwear Association's "Hat Person of the Year"? [The Cut]