Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rose Byrne
- Emma Stone in head-to-toe Alexander McQueen Pre-fall 2012
- Viola Davis wears the hell out of this Marchesa dress
- Octavia Spencer
- Actress Shaileene Woodley in L'Wren Scott
- Busy Philipps
- Maya Rudolph takes on a subtle print
- Meryl Steep wears a belted Vivienne Westwood gown
- Boardwalk Empire's Aleksa Palladino in an illusion lace gown
So what happened at last night's SAG Awards? Basically the cast of The Help looked amazing and won everything. Rose Byrne wore an awesome white jumpsuit that will likely be copied all over the place for the rest of spring and sumer. Illusion-lace gowns were everywhere. And print dresses stood out as a bit of a surprising trend. Check it all out in the gallery above.
· All SAG coverage [Racked]