Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Louis Vuitton is seeing spots in a new collab with Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama [She Finds]
· Fashion's heavy hitters are going to bat for Obama [The Cut]
· If you haven't yet listened to Jay Z's song for his new daughter, get your handkerchief out and do so now [Stylecaster]
· Remember that time Stella McCartney wore a t-shirt with the "f" word on it? [Stylelist]
·Looks like Dolce & Gabbana will be cleaning up this PR snafu in Hong Kong for the foreseeable future [Jing Daily]
· And in an intergenerational mind-meld, Tavi starts in a Wilco video [Pitchfork]