Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sheer robe with belt $34.99; Push-up bra $19.99; Bikini $9.99
- Sleep tee $19.99; Leggings $29.99
- Sheer chemise $24.99
- Cami/short set $24.99
- Knit wrap with belt $34.99
- Sheer tunic $29.99
- Knit chemise in multicolor floral $24.99
- Black bra $19.99; Black hipster $9.99
- Unlined bra in lipstick $19.99; Thong $9.99
We wouldn't say February 14 is our favorite day or the year, per se, but if there must be a holiday that celebrates hot pink kitsch and red-laced everything, at least you can get some decent lingerie out of the ritual. The second, Valentine's Day–specific installment of the Josie Natori for Target collab is here, and it features a range of sweet and pretty lingerie separates you might possibly still want to wear after those hideous doilies are put away and you've eaten your last tea rose-flavored macaroon. And since it's Target, prices are about a third of what you can expect to pay for see-through underthings most other places.