Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- As if you needed more incentive to buy Deborah Lippmann's Shape of My Heart polish, sales during October come with a free topcoat.
- Jo Malone London donates $20K to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation every October, whether you buy something or not. But isn't it nice to buy something anyway? Their new
- Shiseido's Lacquer Rouge gloss was inspired by Japanese ceramics. 25 percent of sales of the hot-pink Disco shade will go toward the Can
- Evelyn Lauder was a pioneer in beauty and is one of the inventors of the pink ribbon. Honor her work with one of these beautiful
- You keep saying you're finally going to buy new brushes, and this Sonia Kashuk brush set helps you do good for your soul and your face.
- We love multifunctional products, and this brush/mirror set from Sephora does the trick.
- One dollar from every bottle of this Nails Inc nail polish goes to the Breast Cancer Campaign. The rest of the money goes toward making your mani look amazing.
- Hope doesn't just grow - it blossoms. Keep that sentiment in mind while relaxing with these
- Luxe brand La Mer will be making a $30,000 donation to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation this month. Come on, you know you've always wanted to try this stu
- LashControl's "squeeze in the middle" mascara isn't just cool, it's generous. The company is donating 30 percent of their profits this month to Look Good Feel Better.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which means that many of your favorite beauty products get covered in pink for the month. But there's way more to BCA month than just limited-edition goodies you'll never use again. Some of these products bear pink ribbons, but they're also delicious, pretty, and suitable for use all year round.
· Lauren Conrad to Dress Breast Cancer Survivors in Paper Crown [Racked LA]
· All Beauty Posts [Racked]