Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Petra Nemcova walks after midnight for James Franco [Fashionologie]
· Erin Heatherton says a few words on photoshopping [Fashionista]
· Adidas taps Justin Bieber for Neo range [WWD]
· How Chanel saved 176 Scottish knitwear jobs [Telegraph]
· Is the end to the Louboutin vs. YSL battle in sight? [The Cut]
· 22% of global companies exist without a social media strategy [WWD]
· How has tech affected wedding planning? [Mashable]