Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Opening Ceremony Fluorescent Strap Crepe Heel Mules $124 (was $515)
- Kenzo Front Buttons Skinny Pants $119.20 (was $495)
- Opening Ceremony Pleated Raffia Skirt $152.80 (was $635)
- Kenzo Patterned Wavy Bottom Knit Dress $189.60 (was $790)
- Opening Ceremony Silk Cargo Pants $105.60 (was $440)
- Alexander Wang Cropped Aviator Jacket $432 (was $1,350)
- Versace Versus 2-Strap Dress $198.40 (was $825)
- Chloe Sevigny for OC Vision Jean Pants $62.40 (was $260)
- Altuzarra Bias Dress $484.80 (was $1,616)
- Christopher Kane Crochet Biker Jacket $979.20 (was $4,080)
A sale at Opening Ceremony, Racked38 member and the store for the style go-getters among us, is usually nothing to bat an eye over. But with 20% off sale items, we're doing multiple double takes. The following is giving us whiplash: Eye-catching (to say the least) footwear for under a hundo, Kenzo's finest for a more reasonable $200-ish, and high top sneakers for just over $10. Yup. $10. Enter SWEETDEAL at checkout and check out the gallery above for a range of looks at a range of price points.
· Opening Ceremony Sale [Official Site]
· The Racked 38 Summer/Fall Edition: Thoughts Requested [Racked]
· The Ultimate Racked Boot-Shopping Guide for Any Budget [Racked]