Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- M Missoni Loop Stitch Coat, $995
- Delfina Delettrez Teeth Bracelet, $2,610
- McQ McQueen Skull Print Sweater, $593
- Bottega Veneta Blood Antique Lizard Fuzzy Tina Bag, $5,500
- Markus Lupfer Vampire Lip Sweater, $457
- Me & Ro Small Scrimshaw Skull Pendant: $1,125
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Batty Tee, $106
- Repetto 'Halloween' Ballet Pump, $218.96
- Loree Rodkin Spiderweb Necklace, $26,720
- Lucien Pellat Finet Skeleton Scarf, $850
Why spend $20 on a crappy costume you'll never wear again when you can drop major cash (in some cases, five figures) on these spooky-but-awesome pieces and wear them year round? Thanks to Alexander McQueen, M Missoni, and Bottega Veneta, you can do exactly that. Skeleton scarf, anyone?
· Last Minute Costume Ideas for Style-Minded Halloween Fans [Racked]
· Our 10 Favorite Halloween Manicures from Pinterest [Racked]
· The Six Best Halloween Costume Inspiration Round-Ups [Racked]