Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kirna Zabete Metallic Jacquard Zip-back Dress $34.99 (was $49.99)
- Kirna Zabete Dahlia Sleeveless Dress $27.99 (was $39.99)
- Kirna Zabete Faux-leather Pant $20.99 (was $29.99)
- Kirna Zabete Metallic Jacquard Full Skirt $29.99 (was $39.99)
- Kirna Zabete Jardin Scarf $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Kirna Zabete Leather Jacket $139.99 (was $199.99)
- Kirna Zabete Two-Button Tuxedo Blazer $24.49 (was $34.99)
- Kirna Zabete Tweed and Faux-leather Zip-front Shift Dress $31.49 (was $44.99)
- Kirna Zabete Leopard Kiss Sleeveless Drawstring Jumpsuit $24.49 (was $34.99)
- Kirna Zabete Mesh Mix Up Hi-Low Shirt Dress $31.49 (was $44.99)
Perhaps Target's collaboration bonanza with Neiman Marcus has over-shadowed any memory of the quaint Shops at Target. But here's one reason to remind you: NYC boutique staple and Shops collaborator Kirna Zabête is now on sale for up to 30% off at Target. (Coincidentally, the sale started the same day that the shop owner's announced a shoe collab with Nine West. Busy, busy.) The best of the good news, however, is that all the breezy tops, dresses, and very wearable skirts all fall under $35, minus one rogue $139.99 leather jacket. We can't have it all, but you can get a whole new outfit for under a $100 at this sale. So that's something. Check out our ten picks in the gallery above with links and pricing.
· Here's a Look at Target's Collab With Kirna Zabête [Racked]
· Kirna Zabête and Nine West To Launch Flip-Flops in February [Racked]