Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- LR Rain Slip-On, $150 at Loeffler Randall
- Sleek by Aquatalia by Marvin K., $550 at Piperlime
- Skerry Spritz Vinter, $70 at Trentorn
- Sperry Top-Sider for J.Crew Shearwater boots, $178.00 at J Crew
- Regent Apsley, $275.00 at Hunter
- Rachel Comey's Piedmont, $230
- Jossi W, $130 at Trentorn
- Ted Baker's Chelsea Rainboot, $110 at Bloomingdale's
As those on the East Coast gear up for a double whammy—Halloween weekend and what could be a mutant-hybrid storm of the century—there's so better opportunity to get prepared. So once you're done packing your pantry with victuals and supplies, get to higher ground in one of these 8 pairs of all-weather boots. Happy surviving!
· The Ultimate Racked Boot-Shopping Guide for Any Budget [Racked]
· Katniss Everdeen Wears Frye Boots, And So Can You [Racked]