Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Who says tuxedos are just for Bonds? Do your best Man With a Golden Gun impression with this sexy Rag & Bone number.
- Bond had his iconic bowtie, but this Sabrina Denhoff version is effortlessly cool.
- Halle Berry was one of the hottest Bond girls ever in her orange bikini. Here's one, sadly minus the
- Dr. Christmas Jones may have been a nuclear scientist who couldn't pronounce "nuclear," but her choice in sexy-but-casual wear was ace.
- Afraid of death by gold paint? This shimmery gold body glitter from Lush is nontoxic.
- Vesper Lynd's Algerian love knot necklace became almost as much of a
- Pussy Galore's pastel wrap top hugged her in all the right places. This Ralph Lauren number ought to do the trick.
- OPI just launched a whole collection of Bond-themed polishes, including this Man With the Golden Gun 18K topcoat.
Fifty years ago today, the first James Bond movie hit theaters. Since then, our erstwhile hero hasn't aged a day, and neither have his girlfriends. This weekend, might we suggest turning up Adele's theme for the latest Bond installment and shopping for some of these killer Bond-inspired looks? Whether it's cocktail, swimwear, or jewelry you're after, each of these items has the golden touch.
· James Bond Has a License to Kill... and Make a Fragrance [Racked]
· French Model Bérénice Marlohe Joins Cast of New Bond Movie [Racked]