Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- What do you mean it won't fit in the overhead compartment?!
- That drunk guy behind you does not appreciate you blocking the view every time you need to get lip gloss.
- Shopping carts are soooo last season.
- DOWN IN BACK!
- If you carry this bag to a bar, it will distract everyone from noticing that you are wearing a bikini in public.
- Sorry, extremely tall lady, but there isn't a VIP line at the post office.
- Is that a bag? Or just the latest fad in ergonomic chairs?
- I don't care how much your shoes hurt, you have to stand with that thing.
We're majorly obsessed with that "hula hoop" bag that Karl Lagerfeld sent down the runway at Chanel this week. But, like lots of runway looks, we're having trouble figuring out how that piece could transition to real life. Here are a couple of our favorite scenarios.
· Karl Lagerfeld Thinks the World Definitely Needs This Chanel Hula-Hoop Beach Bag [Racked]