Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ellen Degeneres' costume was Sofia Vergara's butt crack [Fashionista]
· Miuccia Prada's $52 million yacht will take to San Fran seas [Vogue UK]
· Evian taps DVF for bottle design [WWD]
· Prada's discrimination case dismissed [Vogue UK]
· Philip Treacy designed a high-end Christmas cracker [WWD]
· The Knot uses Facebook to connect 2,300 disrupted weddings [Mashable]
· Dollar Shave Club leveraged tech into a billion dollar company [VentureBeat]