Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- If you wore a wig or had crazy hair accessories, your hair's feeling the hangover. Try Neutrogena's Clean Shampoo, $5.99.
- Did you get all that makeup off? Are you sure? Try Yes to Cucumbers Sensitive Skin Facial Towelettes, $5.99.
- When you drink too much, you feel the dehydration in your lips too. Try Nivea's A Kiss of Moisture lip balm, $2.39.
- Bring a little color back to your face. Try Benefit's Benetint, $29.
- Cover up any discolored spots and get an all-over even complexion. Try Bobbi Brown's BB Cream SPF 35, $42.
- Between the booze and the sugar, your skin is feeling dull and puffy. Try Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, $12.99.
- For a finishing touch, spritz on something that smells clean and natural. Try Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette, $42.
That Halloween hangover, combined with that post-Halloween sugar rush comedown, is as harmful for your face as it is for your stomach. But these products will help you get the wig glue out of your hair and the pancake makeup off your face, all while bringing the glow back to those cheeks.
· Makeup for Mornings After: Products That Hide Your Hangover [Racked]
· Make Up For Ever's Be Your Own Makeup Artist Kit Is Way Too Big to Fit Under a Christmas Tree [Racked]