Halloween Beauty Detox
- If you wore a wig or had crazy hair accessories, your hair's feeling the hangover. Try Neutrogena's Clean Shampoo, $5.99.
- Did you get all that makeup off? Are you sure? Try Yes to Cucumbers Sensitive Skin Facial Towelettes, $5.99.
- When you drink too much, you feel the dehydration in your lips too. Try Nivea's A Kiss of Moisture lip balm, $2.39.
- Bring a little color back to your face. Try Benefit's Benetint, $29.
- Cover up any discolored spots and get an all-over even complexion. Try Bobbi Brown's BB Cream SPF 35, $42.
- Between the booze and the sugar, your skin is feeling dull and puffy. Try Garnier's Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller, $12.99.
- For a finishing touch, spritz on something that smells clean and natural. Try Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette, $42.