Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Peek-A-Boo Hem Halter Maxi Dress, $125 (was $495)
- Checker Beaded Tank Dress, $125 (was $495)
- Lurex Dot Cape Sleeve Wrap Dress, $99 (was $375)
- Shirtdress with Lace Overlay, $99 (was $395)
- Embellished Bodice Sleeveless Fitted Dress, $109 (was $445)
- Sequined Hem Applique Dress, $99 (was $495)
- Cap Sleeve Dress, $59 (was $295)
Erin Fetherston makes dresses for the girl who's head is in the clouds and body is at some super fabulous party. The cross creates an aesthetic that's too cool to be "cute," but always pretty, classy, and absolutely wearable. Now selections from her archive are up to 90% off through November 25 online only, with new product being added daily from the Fall 2010 through Spring 2012 collections. Above you'll find our seven favorites from the first day's selection, plus pricing, and you can shop here.
· Erin By Erin Fetherston Shows Ladylike Elegance And Then Some [Racked]
· Erin Fetherston's Brigitte Bardot-Inspired Spring 13 Collection [Racked]