Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The best and worst of MTV's European Awards [The Cut]
· H&M's Margiela collab inspires 'silent marches' [Fashionologie]
· NY's Parsons School of Design will open Paris campus [WWD]
· Instagram inspires boutiques to stock funkenstocks, hula hoop bags [Lucky]
· The trouble with organic cotton [WWD]
· Gilt made its first TV ad, and, naturally, it is shoppable [Gilt]
· Les Nouvelles' e-commerce site gets a makeover [Les Nouvelles]