Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bout Platform Boots, $314.30 (was $449)
- Krill Platform Sandals, $314.30 (was $449)
- Del Salto, $314.30 (was $449)
- Barba, $346.50 (was $495)
- Apollo Leather Flat Ankle Boot, $290.50 (was $415)
- Suede Platform Slip-Ons, $315 (was $450)
- Tullen Suede Bootie, $308.00 (was $440)
- Abris Oxfords, $308.00 (was $440)
- Mars Bootie, $283.50 (was $405)
- Scylla, $290.50 (was $415)
They're like a power couple: Creatures of Comfort's amazing curatorial skills combined with Rachel Comey's best-of-the-best footwear design. Throw a sale in there and these two can't lose. Through tonight at midnight, get 30% off one of the best collections of Comey out there, whether you're looking for booties, platforms, or everyday kick-around shoes. The pairs are still an investment considering the majority are still within a stones throw of $300, but just look at them. Shop 'em for a few more hours, here.
· Creatures of Comfort [Official Site]
· For the Ladies: Sneakers by Rachel Comey [Racked]