Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
And now for some home grown style. Vogue announced it's all-American Best Dressed of 2012 list and there are plenty of non-surprises in the top 10. Emma Stone is a big and wonderful duh, as is Solange Knowles and Moda Operandi founder Lauren Santo Domingo (it's her job to be the first and foremost on the style front). But there are some shockers as well. Check out the full list after the jump.
1. Emma Stone (Actress, 2012 Vogue cover champ)
2. Rooney Mara (Actress, badass)
3. Leelee Sobieski (Actress)
4. Zoë Saldana (Actress)
5. Lauren Santo Domingo (Moda Operandi Founder and Vogue contributing editor)
6. Solange Knowles (Beyonce's sister. Yes, that Beyonce)
7. Kristen Stewart (Actress, Balenciaga rep, see-through dres champion)
8. Lily Kwong (Model, blogger, student)
9. Kimberly Chandler (NBA wife)
10. Dree Hemingway (Model, Ernest's great-granddaughter)
Have an opinion to voice about the voices? Vote on your favorite here
· Special Edition Best Dressed: The New Wave of Style Stars [Vogue]
· Well, Whaddya Know: Solange Knowles Is the New Face of Madewell [Racked]
· Cover Face-Off: Superhero Movies' Leading Ladies Out Chic Each Other, Vogue-Style [Racked]