Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood demonstrate the origins of the Gangnam Style dance
- They also duet
- More Carrie Underwood
- And more Carrie Underwood. Love her, but she's kind of channeling Florence Welch in this one, yes?
- Kimberly Williams Paisley
- So much fun! Miranda Lambert, a.k.a Mrs. Blake Shelton and CMA Female Vocalist of the Year
- Reba McEntire looks amazing
- Taylor Swift is all smiles
- More Ms. Swift, in Jenny Packham
- Faith Hill has really let herself go, huh?
- Yep. Totally.
- Little Big Town win for Group of the Year and also Best Female Hair
- Allow Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw to demonstrate the art of the black cowboy hat
- And now Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton demonstrate the art of the adorable power couple
- Hayden Panettiere was there, too!
Gotta love the Country Music Awards—the hats, the hair, Taylor Swift's award face. It's one of the few shows where the celebrities seem to actually be having a ball, and by ball we mean cotillion, and by cotillion we mean get ready for some red carpet looks, Nashville style! Enjoy Ms. Swift, Faith Hill, Carrie Underwood, and the rest of the night's shining stars in the gallery above.
· Six Memorable Photo Moments From Last Night's Academy of Country Music Awards, Most of Which Include Taylor Swift [Racked]
· There Is Literally Nothing You Can't Wear to the Grammys: 25 Looks That Prove It [Racked]