Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- ASOS Sheer Heart Tights, $14.07
- House of Holland Stars and Stripes Tights: $25
- Wolford Mirella Tights: $60
- Missoni Printed Tights, $165
- We Love Colours Zebra Tights, $14
- Kate Spade Gigantic Dot Swiss Tights: $32
- Urban Outfitters Floral Mesh Tights, $14
- Topshop Multi Galactic Sky Tights, $16
- Hansel from Basel Diamond Graphik Tights, $18
- Fred Flare Little Red Riding Hood Tights, $30
- Gerbe by Gaspard Yurkievich Graphic Gothic Tights, $60
- Urban Outfitters Color Block Tights, $14
A pair of patterned tights are one of the best ways to perk up a winter outfit and a nice change from those plain black stockings you've been wearing holes in since September. These pairs from Missoni, Henry Holland, Kate Spade, Wolford, and more are a simple way to layer up and look adorable at the same time. And before you have a chance to ask—yes, those are tights with Little Red Riding Hood printed on them.
· Introducing 'Wellness Hosiery': It's Like a Day Spa For Your Legs [Racked]
· Nike's 'Bone Tights' Are Perfect for Nudist Exercise Enthusiasts [Racked]