Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Behind Karlie Kloss's Target-Neiman lookbook shoot [Fashionologie]
· A.P.C. expanding US business [WWD, sub req'd]
· Warning: There are toxic chemicals in your clothes [BoF]
· Paris Hilton's new Mecca store prompts Twitter ire [The Cut]
· Anna dello Russo: Fashion's optimist [Style.com]
· E-shoppers tricked into buying fakes [WWD]
· Grace Coddington takes over Vogue's Twitter at noon today [Vogue]