Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The downtown field jacket, $103.60 (was $148)
- Snowcap quilted jacket, $110.60 (was $158)
- Double-cloth funnel coat, $245 (was $350)
- Stadium-cloth cocoon coat, $227.50 (was $325)
- Double Cloth Symphony Coat, $245 (was $350)
- Collection icon trench, $208.60 (was $298)
- Collection double-serge Eisenhower jacket, $278.60 (was $398)
- Double-cloth metro coat with Thinsulate, $219.99 (was $325)
If you're looking for puffer jackets that avoid that "hi, I'm a marshmallow" look or even a classic trench to stow in your wardrobe, consider J Crew's 30% off sale. All the coats in the gallery above hit under $250 and a couple of the cutest are closer to $100. Take a look before midnight tonight because, you know, 'tis the season.
· J Crew [Official Site]
· The Ultimate Racked Outerwear Guide for Any Budget [Racked]