Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Please step aside Audrey Hepburn; There's a new funny face in town. Cara Delevingne's big break came when Burberry tapped her as the face of the 2011 Spring/Summer campaign and goodness gracious is the international fashion community so glad—including, of course, Great Britain. The British Fashion Awards named Model of the Year last night, which she graciously accepted then promptly pretended to kickbox with it.
That's just the kind of spunk we love her for, so naturally we stalked her on Twitter for far too long today. Here are some fun facts that we learned: She has a long history with animal and/or food product onesies, the cross-eyes are her signature look but the nose flare is a close second, and her eyebrows are supersonic. After the jump find a collection of Cara's finest moments caught on Twitter or Pinterest. Enjoy—nay!—try to look away as she teaches us the merits of facial acrobatics.
- Hey, Oscar.
- Why so serious?
- Honorable mention: Jourdan Dunn. And Karlie Kloss? You're doing it wrong.
- We don't even want to get it.
- More onesie!
- Best thing we've ever seen? Best thing we've ever seen.
- Looks so wrong, but it's...so right? Image via Storm Models
- Image via Stacey Lee Palmer
- Get it grrrl. Image via Juri
- Just what Jeremy Scott would have wanted. Image via Lamis Khamis
- One way to do charity work. Image by Alexandra Jeskö
- Casual. Image via Jo Ferro
- All bases covered. Image via Alexandra Beloborodova
- Image via Alexandra Jeskö
- Image via Miho Maruyama
The pictures in the gallery above are from Cara Delevingne's twitter unless otherwise noted.
· Missed Opportunity: Cara Delevingne Doesn't Take Home the British Fashion Award for Silliest Faces [Racked]
· What Does an Aspiring Angel Wear on Her Way to NYC for Her Victoria's Secret Debut? [Racked]