Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Post Street Sonia Crossbody. Original price $298, Gilt price $189
- Belleville Plaid Bryce iPad Crossbody. Original price $188, Gilt price $99
- Sugar Beach Little Nadine Satchel. Original price $698, Gilt price $389
- South Kensington Denee Tote. Original price $498, Gilt price $249
- Roxanne Silk V-Neck Dress. Original price $448, Gilt price $209
- Steph Colorblock Cardigan. Original price $258, Giltp price $119
- Judy Wool Cotton Tweed Skirt. Original price $348, Gilt price $159
- Pernil Pump. Original price $328, Gilt price $179
- Mechelle Bootie. Original price $328, Gilt price $179
- Randi Too Boot. Original price $150, Gilt price $79
- Ring. Orignal price $98, Gilt price $55
- Link Bracelet. Original price $128, Gilt price $69
Still in the mood for a deal after the Thanksgiving weekend shopping frenzy? Gilt thought you might be. They've teamed up with Kate Spade for a massive sale starting at noon tomorrow and gave us a preview of the goods. Prepare your shopping pressure points for a mother load of the brand's whimsical-cool bags at upwards of 50% off, plus plenty of jewelry, shoes, and apparel, much of which clocks in at under $100. Take a sneak peek in the gallery above, and head here at noon Thursday to shop.
· Kate Spade's New Invites for Paperless Post [Racked]
· Fashion Week Beauty: Kate Spade's Spring Nails Are On Point [Racked]