Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- French fry: $2.95
- Sriracha Hot Sauce: $3.99
- Cocoa Puffs: $3.49
- Wasabi: $2.50
- Paula Deen's butter-flavored lip balm can only be purchased in person at her store in Savannah, Georgia.
- Pop Secret popcorn: $3.49
- Dill pickle: $3.50
- Corn Dog: $3.49
- Bacon: $3.99
- "Unicorn farts" (actually a mix of spearmint and cotton candy): $4
If you miss the middle-school days of Bonne Bell and all their crazy lip balm flavors, be happy: there's an absolutely crazy lip flavor renaissance going on right now. Whether your drug of choice is popcorn, breakfast cereal, or sriracha, there's a not-that-expensive option out there for you. And, unless you eat the stuff, balm is definitely less fattening.
· Sierra Nevada Lip Gloss [Racked]
· Girl Scout Cookie Lip Balms: Thin Mints, Trefoils, and Samoas for Your Mouth [Racked]