Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Vogue documentary trailer explains the mag's power source [Vogue]
· Leggings for men, or "meggings," are happening [The Cut]
· Mario Testino, Kate Moss reunited for Vogue Spain [High Snobette]
· PPR might add Christopher Kane to its luxury designer brood [Telegraph]
· Boom: Cyber Monday sets shopping records [Vogue UK]
· Stella McCartney to launch global e-tail with Yoox [WWD, sub req'd]
· Michael Kors is the most searched for designer of 2012 [FabSugar]