Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenny Jacket, $223.50 (was $498)
- Garance Dore Massie, $223.50 (was $498)
- Lisa, $171.75 (was $328)
- Plaza Athenee Collar Necklace, $156 (was $298)
- Micah Coat, $166.50 (was $528)
- Kimberly Dress, $287.25 (was $548)
- West Chelsea Alissa, $119.25 (was $159)
- Serge, $171.75 (was $328)
- Plaza Athenee Statement Bracelet, $103.50 (was $198)
- Striped Silk Lillith Skirt, $138 (was $368)
Kate Spade New York sure knows how to put on a sale—namely, by following it up with a one-day-only, extra 25% off sale. Today is that day, and the pickings are by no means slim. There's a large selection of Garance Doré illustrated items, like dresses, shirts, and change purses, and a wide variety of bag and shoe styles. Sizing can be an issue, though, especially with the apparel, so get in there quickly. Scope the gallery above and don't forget to enter NOV12SALE at checkout. You have until 8:59 pm EST to shop.
· Kate Spade New York [Official Site]
· Garance Dore Gets Sketchy for Kate Spade [Racked]
· The Sartorialist Is a lot Like Victoria Beckham, According to Garance Dore [Racked]