Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Forever21 tapped Chanel Iman for holiday campaign [Forever21]
· Ralph Lauren, Gap, more donated big to Sandy relief [WWD]
· Bobbi Brown curates KIND Bar cubes to benefit several charities [KindSnacks]
· Karlie Kloss channels Red Riding Hood on Vogue China cover [Design Scene]
· Vogue Hommes out, GQ Style in at Condé Nast [Facebook, via Refinery29]
· NMRKT launches, connects shoppers directly to suppliers [Racked Inbox]
· Neiman Marcus is shoppable online in 100 more countries [Racked Inbox]