- Kristen McMenamy's nude-colored Chanel Haute Couture dress by Karl Lagerfeld is nothing compared to Philip Treacy's halo headpiece made of flesh-toned feathers for the bride and those headdresses for bridesmaids Saffron Aldridge and Naomi Campbell.
- Aw shoot that's cute: John F. Kennedy, Jr. smooches Carolyn Bessette Kennedy hand while she wears a silk crepe gown by Narciso Rodriguez.
- How much tulle does it take to make Coco Rocha's bottom half huge? A whole big bunch. Zac Posen is all over it..
- Mick Jagger and Bianca Pérez-Mora Macias wed. She wore a white wedding suit and hat designed by Yves Saint Laurent. It was the '70s.
- Oldschool: Charlotte Babcock Brown married Charles Coudert Nast, son of Condé Nast, in 1928, wearing Jeanne Lanvin
- Plum Sykes' Alexander McQueen train is bigger than your Alexander McQueen train. She married Toby Rowland in 2005.
- Grace Kelly wore MGM costume designer Helen Rose to marry Prince Rainier III of Monaco in 1956.
- Iman and David Bowie. She's in a gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel Haute Couture. He's the most conservative thing he's ever worn.