Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· H&M is the world's largest buyer of organic cotton [Ecouterre]
· Markus Lupfer did a collab with ASOS Black [Vogue UK]
· E-commerce is growing in the Middle East [NYT]
· NARS launched a makeover app for their Warhol collection [Racked Inbox]
· Pinterest now has "secret boards" [Mashable]