Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This furry bra.
- This sparkly bra.
- Is this a bra? Whatever. This.
- The formal Crotch Holder is the only item of clothing that could possibly rival Yoko Ono's Crotch Pants for "The Best Way To Adorn a Man's Bottom Half of 2012" this late in the game. Think about it, Fred.
- She was vajazzling before it was cool. History.
- That. All of it.
- The leather half-shirt, half-hankie combo, a classic. Also, panthers.
Everyone who can say "back in my day" and be referring to the '90s was extra disappointed when they saw the products of Fred Perry's collaboration with top ten best '90s band of all-time, No Doubt. After all, Gwen Stefani's abdominal muscles and their band were responsible for teaching us how to be just a girl in the world and Fred is responsible for these these. There was so. much. potential. Above, find eight easy sources of inspiration that blow "ska-roots" inspired polos out of the '90s.
· PHOTOS: No Doubt x Fred Perry's Reggae And Ska-Inspired Collection [SheFinds]
· Lisa Frank Ain't Got Nothing on This Rob Pruitt x Jimmy Choo Capsule Collection [Racked]