Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The next best thing to a personal viewing of the magic that is department store holiday windows is viewing them from the comfort of your snack-stocked home. So skip the red-eye to Paris, grab a hot toddy, and hop over to WindowWear, where you'll find over 1,500 of New York, Paris, Milan, and London's finest displays. Come, dream with us in the gallery after the jump.
- Harrod's, London, November
- Put it on a bird. Galeries Lafayette, Paris, November
- If a penguin falls in a holiday window, does it make a sound? Galeries Lafayette, Paris, November
- Dior, Paris, November
- Bergdorf Goodman, New York
- Winterized. Roberto Cavalli, London, November
- WTF Factor 10. Ted Baker, New York, November
- We need more animals, Hermes, Paris, October
- The Skinny Minnie heard round the internet. Barney's, New York, November
- Like a 21st century Mary Poppins. Burberry, London, November
- Nerd out with your books out. Anthropologie, London, October
· WindowsWear [Official Site, via Refinery29]
· Swarovski's Holiday Windows Include Legos and Lots of Crystals [Racked NY]