Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ayya Dress, $230 (was $575)
- Martine Pant, $110 (was $275)
- Missy Skirt, $154 ($385)
- Naples Twill Short, $119.20 (was $298)
- Piaza Dress, $346 (was $865)
- Hayley Dress, $154 (was $398)
- Emily Leather Jacket, $318 (was $795)
- Maeryn Dress, $194 (was $485)
- Maryn Dress, $154 (was $385)
- Slim Kivel Lace Dress, $146 (was $365)
- Aida Dress, $194 (was $485)
The Diane von Furstenburg sample sale is in full swing and that means a couple things: (a) Plenty of glittery, gold, and sequined frocks from the pre-Fall and F/W collections are deeply discounted. (b) So are the casual-yet-chic pants, skirts, and tops. (c) Sizing is getting sporadic, so act fast if you see something you adore. (d) All items are final sale. And (e) there's a leather jacket that gets the full 60% off treatment. Have at it.
Also note: The live sample sale in New York ends on Friday, so the online sale will likely end then as well. Prices are comparable to that sale, but, unfortunately, there are no $20 tees, swimwear, or discounted damaged clothing. For those, it's time to plan a road trip
· DVF Sample Sale [Official Site]