Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Liberty perfect shirt, $69.99
- Collection graphic print pant, $56
- Petite stadium cloth duffle, $175
- Quora ballet flat, $69.99
- Merino turtleneck sweater, $35
- McAllister boot, $90.99
- Silk pintuck blouse in emerald, $65.99
- Matchstick cords in coral, $28
- Collection silk bow print pajama top, $69.99
- Aggie ankle boots in suede, $126.99
J.Crew has an extra 30% off everything sale going on right now, which means their well-stocked sale section is even more appealing than usual.
If you're on a budget, the best of the pickings under-$20 basics, like tees and turtlenecks. Shoes and boots are plentiful and include many wear-now options. And for any J.Crew Collection fans, there are several gorgeous hand-knit sweaters in the $200 to $400 range, as well as a multitude of printed silk pants.
Head here to shop the sale section and use code WISHLIST for the discount and free shipping. And don't forget to check out the rest of the best online deals going down this weekend right here.
· 44 Sales for Your Holiday Shopping Scramble [Racked]